Laser treatment is a non-invasive therapy that makes use of intense beams of light of specific wavelengths to help reduce pain related to your injuries.
We at Scottsdale Physiotherapy, use class IV K-Laser, an FDA approved therapeutic treatment that manages pain and inflammation while accelerating tissue regeneration.
Therapeutic Benefits of K-Laser therapy:
- Increases blood circulation drawing water, oxygen and nutrients to injured tissues.
- This creates an optimal healing environment that reduces inflammation, swelling,muscle spasm, stiffness and pain
Some common conditions treated:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Myofascial trigger points
- Tennis elbow
- Neck pain
- lower back pain due to strain
- Hip pain and bursitis
- knee injuries (ligamentous, meniscus, arthritis)
- Planter Fascitis.
For more information regarding K-Laser kindly visit K-laser.com